How to get Page Rank 2 in less than two months


Hello friends, I am here to share with you "How to get Page Rank 2 in less than two months". Below mentioned steps will definitely help you in getting a higher PR.
Allow me to share my experience with you. I made a new blog about 2 months ago and the week yesterday, I got a Google Page Rank 2. As you know with the advent of Google Penguin and Panda, many other blogs chastens as Google penguin algorithms usually target blogs whose link scheme is not natural and spam blogs. But the method I am going to share with you will still work even though the availability Penguin.



First of all Plan


The first thing is to Plan. I originally planned a blog which will keep my visitors updated in technology field as I thought I can write better in this field. I prepared 10 initial posts before opening it to the public blog.
So the key here is to determine the beginning of the blog topic (include the main keywords that you wish to target) and at least 10 initial posts.

Finding Keyword Variations


After planning blog topics and keywords, I searched for the keyword variations for the main keyword. This is useful to create blog content further and make anchor text. Up anchor text pointing to my blog varies, and is seen more naturally by Google.

Blog Content Writing Term Averages


I do not want to say that the content is a better term on Google. I just wanted to say that you can include more keyword variations in content. And of course with long content you can explain to your readers in more detail. So they love coming back to your blog.
That's the key.
I wrote the article and the content was in the range of 450-900 words. Not too long, but not too short. This is only an average.

Backlinking


Well, this is the last strategy that I created. Pagerank his true measure of the quality and quantity of backlinks you have. The truth is, I get backlinks from the way Guest Posting, Social Media and submitting to Directories.

When I build backlinks, I prefer to use deep linking (links that point to a single page, not the home page). According to the eBooks that I read, this will give a better influence on search engine optimization.