The Walking Dead: 400 Days Walkthrough
The Walking Dead was Parufile's Game of the Year in 2012. It also happened to be my own personal game of the year, thanks to its immense storytelling and the sheer amount of choice that the game offers. Thus, to say that I was looking forward to 400 Days, a special episode aimed at tying Seasons One and Two together, may perhaps prove understatement of the year.

As it turns out, my severe anticipation was well directed. I was worried that the new characters introduced during this short episode wouldn't be granted enough time to really gel, and provide the sorts of intense storytelling that I came to expect from The Walking Dead - and yet while 400 Days isn't as emotionally moving and utterly compelling as the first season, it's remarkable just how drawn into this new set of characters I felt, and how these quick snapshots of a moment in their lives stirred up the same excitement that Lee, Clem and co. provided previously.